Since early 2020, business leaders have been faced with one difficult decision after another. And with ongoing uncertainty about infections, the economy, the workforce and possible vaccines, decision-making isn’t getting any easier.
- How will schools impact infection rates?
- How long will Wave II last?
- What will the impact of that be on workplace mobility?
- What are realistic scenarios for vaccine deployment?
- How will border closings affect our supply chain?
- How do changing conditions in different health regions affect our operations?
- What are the implications of another economic shutdown for sales and revenue?
- Do we have opportunities to invest in pandemic recovery support in our region?
At Scarsin, we’ve adapted our world-leading business decision support platform to help organizations plan in uncertain times. Our expert forecasters and data scientists continue to add the latest data from health regions across Canada to deliver daily updates, on demand, to our subscribers.