Proven enterprise-class forecasting for confident decision-making
As the world’s healthcare providers, businesses and public health policymakers struggle to manage the impacts of the coronavirus crisis, they need powerful, proven platforms that can support complex, potentially life-saving decisions.
Scarsin designed its Covid-19 solution with a focus on the real-world decisions public health, hospitals and businesses will be making in 2020 and 2021.
This powerful, proven platform supports scenario development and decision making for a number of transmission considerations, including:
- How many potential infections would be reduced by a mandatory mask order?
- How can we change the impact of congregate settings?
- What is the impact of work commuting to nearby health regions?
- What contact and quarantine capacity do we need to meet future demand?
- Which school opening scenario is safest?
- What will be the impact of imported infection when international travel is reopened?
- How will various vaccination scenarios impact our region?
- What are the supply chain implications of different scenarios?