Check Out Our Latest Video
Wave II Will Be Long, Local and Late in Ontario
As a province we stand at the precipice of an unparalleled risk ahead of us. The major outcome of how Ontario manages the risk of wave II will be the result of the decisions that are made in response to Covid-19 spread. The best decisions for Ontarians will be informed by proactive forecasting with a longer planning horizon.
Let’s make informed decisions about school reopening
As we face the uncertainty of opening schools, we have to ask, are the right decisions being made? This extensive report provides insights on critical questions on the minds of Canadians. It uses deep scenario forecasting to provide much-needed answers. This is a must-read regardless of whether you have kids returning to school!
A national crisis deserves a national pandemic decision system
Great decision makers need to understand where COVID-19 risk is going to be and to proactively implement strategies to minimize risk. Forecasting is what informs decision makers. It is the difference between reactive and proactive. COVID-19 exploits every weakness in every system 24/7 without rest, and this is being demonstrated on a daily basis.
Proven enterprise-class forecasting for confident decision-making
As the world’s healthcare providers, businesses and public health policymakers struggle to manage the impacts of the coronavirus crisis, they need powerful, proven platforms that can support complex, potentially life-saving decisions.
Scarsin designed its Covid-19 solution with a focus on the real-world decisions public health, hospitals and businesses will be making in 2020 and 2021.
This powerful, proven platform supports scenario development and decision making for a number of transmission considerations, including:
- How many potential infections would be reduced by a mandatory mask order?
- How can we change the impact of congregate settings?
- What is the impact of work commuting to nearby health regions?
- What contact and quarantine capacity do we need to meet future demand?
- Which school opening scenario is safest?
- What will be the impact of imported infection when international travel is reopened?
- How will various vaccination scenarios impact our region?
- What are the supply chain implications of different scenarios?