Better Decisions Save Lives
Scarsin’s powerful, proven platform supports scenario development and decision making for a number of transmission considerations, including:
- Which Interventions will be more impactful than others?
- Which geographical regions will likely be most impacted?
- What does the next wave look like in our health region?
- How will our infection control measures impact community spread?
- How will various vaccination scenarios impact our region?
- What testing capacity will we need for coming weeks and months?
- How can we change the impact of congregate settings?
- What is the impact of school and workplace opening or closing?
- What contact and quarantine capacity do we need to meet future demand?
- What will be the impact off imported infection when international travel is reopened?
Scarsin COVID-19 Decision Support for Public Health
Scarsin’s Covid-19 software as a service (SaaS) platform brings disparate data into a single environment for rapid scenario modelling and insights in a user friendly web dashboard. It is ready to provide healthcare decision makers strong benefits, today.
- Increase diagnostic & predictive insights
- Improve collaboration among stakeholder groups
- Increase planning time horizon
- Improve forecast scenario capability
- Better understand & mitigate risk
- Focus decision makers on decisions
Scarsin’s Public Health Solution
Get direct access to a robust forecasting environment:
- For streamlined collaboration on scenarios and forecasts
- To identify and add custom data
- To customize AI & ML algorithms
- To customize insights
- For expert consulting services:
- Advice and training to get the most out of the platform
- Update and refresh data
- Implement & Publish dashboard updates
- User and platform support
- Canadian decision maker collaboration for:
- Canadian public health regions
- Provincial, territorial and national public health agencies
- Hospitals and long-term care providers
- U.S. & International
- Public health administration
- National and regional government agencies